Pre-Primary and Primary
Welcome to the Pre-Primary and Primary School, where we nurture the development of each child emotionally, academically, physically, socially and artistically every day. During these formative years, it is essential that children build a strong foundation of basic skills, a deep sense of self and an ability to contribute to a group while capitalizing on their innate curiosity about the world around them. Within a challenging curriculum, children are encouraged to take risks and allowed to make mistakes in a supportive environment, under the care of committed teachers. Our ultimate goal is to instill and maintain a sense of wonder, and excitement for learning, in all of our children, so they leave the Pre-Primary and Primary School full of eager anticipation for what’s to come.
- Child-Centered Teaching and learning
- Well qualified Montessori-trained teachers
- Learning through involvement
- Motherly care from the teachers and helper didis
- Special attention given on health and hygiene