1. By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
2. By not engaging private tutors unnecessarily as it is the policy of the school to discourage tuition as they may prove injurious to the progress of the pupils.
3. If any of the parents/ guardians wish to engage any of our teachers as private tutor to their ward, he /she must have a prior written sanction from the principal.
4. By insisting that their wards are diligent at their homework and lessons.
5. By seeing on neatness and cleanliness in their textbooks, exercise books and personal appearance.
6. The principal can be interviewed during the office hours between 10:00 am-12:00 noon by special appointment only.
7. Admittance into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities.The school authorities, therefore, reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. Teachers may be interviewed prior with appointment only.
9. All communication should be addressed to the Principal. if the communication is regarding the pupil of the school kindly write also his name, class and section.
10. No school business will be transacted during holidays.
Signing up to the newsletter means you'll receive our Schools Online newsletter, and updates on our newest classroom resources. If you have already registered to Schools Online, you will automatically receive the newsletter. subscribe to the newsletter only, fill in the form below.