1. "DAY SCHOLARS" The school fees cover twelve calender months and may be paid in monthly installment or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls.
2. Fees are to be paid in advance before the 15th of each month, failing which a late fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be levied for each month. In any case the fees are to be paid before the end of each month. If fees are not paid for two consecutive months then the pupil must be withdrawn.
3. Day boarders' fees cover twelve calender months except for the winter vacation the fooding and bus charge is excluded.
4. Pupils whose fees are long overdue may be barred from sitting for any examination and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
5. Fee: See Fee chart
6. No cheques will be accepted. Fees are collected on school days from 7:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m only.
Signing up to the newsletter means you'll receive our Schools Online newsletter, and updates on our newest classroom resources. If you have already registered to Schools Online, you will automatically receive the newsletter. subscribe to the newsletter only, fill in the form below.