1. Admission Forms are available at the office on days notified earlier.
2. Guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with the utmost possible accuracy.No subsequent changes will be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
3. Admission to the school is totally at the discretion of the Principal.
4. A candidate who has attended a recognized school cannot be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school he last attended.
5. New Candidates must be introduced personally by the one who will be responsible to the Principal for the conduct and fees.
6. They will be tested in the standard immediately below that to which they seek admission.
7. Before withdrawing a student from the school a month's notice is to be given or a month's fee in lieu of notice.
8. No Transfer Certificate or Recommendation Letter will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, and then, only on receipt of written application from the parent or guardian.
9. Any pupil failing two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years will be struck off the rolls and a Transfer Certificate will be granted on request.
10. Not withstanding anything in this prospectus, the Principal may at his absolute discretion require any parent at any time to take his ward out of the school.
11. Special scholarship is given by the school for backward class like Tharus, widows and in special cases but failing to get the minimum pass marks, misbehaviour or breaking the rules of the school will immediately debar them from such facilities.
Signing up to the newsletter means you'll receive our Schools Online newsletter, and updates on our newest classroom resources. If you have already registered to Schools Online, you will automatically receive the newsletter. subscribe to the newsletter only, fill in the form below.